Lethbridge Conservative Association Post-Secondary Scholarship
The Lethbridge Conservative Association Post-Secondary Scholarship was created to support conservative-minded students as they navigate through their post-secondary education. We want to honour you for using your voice and presence to advocate for conservative principles in daily life.
Conservatism today is largely defined by the core principles of small government, fiscal prudence, and individual responsibility. The next generation of conservatives has the opportunity to apply these principles to modern society in a thoughtful, creative, and innovative way to elicit positive change. The conservative movement of the future starts with YOU—your presence, your voice, and your talent!
Our goal is to celebrate your engagement while helping you meet the financial demands of obtaining a post-secondary education.
The scholarship is for $1000 to be used toward your post-secondary education.
- Must be registered to attend a Canadian post-secondary institution in September 2022
- Must hold an active membership in the Conservative Party of Canada
- Must be a permanent resident in the Federal Electoral District (riding) of Lethbridge
- Provide proof of enrolment at a Canadian post-secondary institution, such as your latest transcript or an acceptance letter
- In 300 words or less, describe your efforts to advance conservatism, such as previous volunteer experience
- In 500 words or less, explain why young people are hesitant to identify as conservative and explain what should be done to draw young Canadians into the conservative movement
- Applications are due by 11:59 PM on June 6, 2022